FX Senior Sales - Romania
FX Senior Sales - Romania
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales team is the key driver of our growth. If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is your place.
Develop your professional career in Sales in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets. Show the world what Ebury is made of. Ready to join the revolution?
- As a Senior Sales, you will have the responsibility for promoting the growth of Ebury. You will do this through independent research and campaigns, targeting.
- International operating companies in our local market.
- This is a remote job role, you will work from home mainly with the possibility of visiting the headquarter office in Bucharest, for training and face to face meetings.
- Various locations are available for this job: Timisoara, Cluj, Brasov, Arad, Iasi and Constanta.
- Identify and acquire new companies for our rapidly expanding Foreign Exchange and lending products.
- You will create, manage and develop new business client opportunities, by using your own network, face-to-face meetings, visiting fairs and client calls.
- Next to this, you will work alongside an experienced Senior Sales Manager.
- Onboard new clients and expand an existing business (cross-sell)
- Visit clients (face-to-face meetings with prospects)
- Report on progress with the Head of Sales and ensuring that the agreed sales targets are met.
- Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
- 2-5 years sales and/or relationship management experience in a financial sector.
- You will have worked with financial products in the past, and will, therefore, understand how to operate in a complex financial environment.
- You need to have a high-level of understanding of the SME and Midcap sector.
- Ideally, a background in Banking, Fund management or Forex industry would be an advantage.
- Preferably with business/finance academic background (HBO+).
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Comfortable with a phone and f-t-f sales approach.
- First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Detail-oriented, organised, self-starter, with an understanding of sales and the sales process.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day 1!
- Continuous learning: Our Sales training Bootcamps will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice.
- Career Path: At Ebury, we are very much down to your drive and ambition: your success and efforts will be rewarded.
- Hard work gets rewarded with performance-based commissions. To us, meritocracy is very important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded!
- Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians
- Free breakfasts: Coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit and cereals provided daily.