Treasury Systems Analyst
Treasury Systems Analyst
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
- Ensuring the integrity of Treasury core systems, interfaces and environments are constantly maintained
- Accountable for data integrity and the completeness, accuracy and availability of core system data.
- The ideal candidate would possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills, with a focus on risk and controls.
- Provide clear communication of weaknesses or points of failure and the impact and subsequent resolution plans to ensure the downstream teams are made aware and appropriate action can be taken in time.
- Deliver robust processes maintaining the integrity of Treasury systems, static data and ensuring appropriate governance is in place for changes and enhancements that are made to Treasury infrastructure.
- Support adhoc projects involving internal and external stakeholders
Experience & Skills:
- Working with Banking / Financial Platform
- Treasury Systems is essential, Quantum preferably.
- Experience gained supporting Treasury / Finance teams
- Strong Excel
- Helpdesk Experience
- Understanding of relational data structures/SQL/SAS desirable.
- Supporting regulatory reporting requirements
- Research skills
- Prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active / self-starter individual
- Ability to manage a complex and varied workload to tight deadlines with excellent attention to detail
- the ability to learn quickly within a faced paced environment.
- Exposure to crystal reporting
- Exposure to XML
- Experience working with Python or R
- Familiar with FX aggregation platforms (i.e 360T, Thomson Reuters Data Scope, Smart Trade)
- Familiar with Swift standards and Swift connectivity (i.e Alliance Lite II)
- Understanding of Agile methodology