Are you ready to take part of the development of one of the fastest growing European fintech companies?
If you are interested in leading a professional and specialized team, as well as the resolution of technical incidences and communication between client and final user, this job is for you!
In Ebury you can provide your talent and experience to our team while you move forward your professional career, giving technical support to several departments within the company.
All the development and technical support on an international level is located in the city center of Málaga, our technological hub, where we use and develop the latest technologies of this sector.
More about Ebury
Ebury is the fastest growing Fintech company in Europe , leading the key trends in finance with a strong technological basis. We are a young, ambitious, award-winning company with further exciting expansion plan throughout Europe and globally. At only seven years old we are established in over eight countries with a multicultural driven workforce of over 400 people, with plans to double this in 2017.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and to be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Lead and manage a professional team of technical support
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support for business teams to solve complex technical incidents of business applications in cloud
- Manage the escalation process and communication with product and development teams, as well as distribute and prioritise the incidences in the team
- Provide support to financial products, solutions and API
- Guarantee technical quality both in a corporative level as in an external level
- Report to the company management all business needs to improve the process continuously
- Monitor internal company applications as well as to guarantee its execution and maintenance
- Manage interaction and communication with external and internal clients to solve incidences
- Define SLA for the technical support department
- Coordinate with other departments to adapt changes and improvements of the platform to the needs of every team
- Lead the management of incidences with 3rd party tools
- At least three years of experience in team management and at least two years in support teams
- Knowledge of support management tools and ticketing
- High english level
- Knowledge and experience in cloud providers (AWS and ELK stack)
- Experience in Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, RedHat) and Windows as well as revision control software (Mercurial, git, svn, etc)
Valuable extra skills
- Experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum or Kanban) as well as Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Other persistence systems: Redis, Memcached, MongoDB, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
- Experience in Business Intelligence and CRM tools
Who we are looking for
- A person with high communication, leadership and problem solver skills
- With attention to details, sense of urgency, motivation and willingness to learn
- With evident passion in technology
- With analytic capacities and initiative to propose new ideas, solutions and tools
- A team player ready to face all the challenges with the team
- Who wants to propose us new ideas to improve continually
Why working with us
- Great professional opportunity in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Possibility to gain experience in an international environment and in constant expansion
- To use the latest IT technologies
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
- Work in the same center of Málaga, near the beach
Other additional benefits
- Team building activities: we organize activities with all the team to encourage a great job environment
- Internal blog to share our technical knowledge. Read more about Ebury Labs
- On site English classes with native teachers
- In order to grow professionally we offer the possibility to access to certifications, assistance to conferences, specialized courses and trainings