Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest growing international fintech companies in Europe.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe, we focus on empowering small and medium-sized businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trading, support their growth with import lending products, and offer currency and sophisticated risk products to facilitate payment and collection facilities.
Furthermore, at Ebury you will find an incredible group of people waiting for you! As a company we are too young for bureaucracy and don't even understand complex management hierarchies. Instead we simply believe in getting things done. And with an average age of only 26 across our 380+ employees, we all share one common trait: ambition.
- An opportunity has arisen to join our Growth team as a Business Analyst intern contributing to the future of one of the top FinTech companies in the world. You will be part of an international, young and dynamic team based in Madrid that reports directly to the CEO and management teams located in London, Madrid, Amsterdam, Paris and Warsaw.
Key responsibilities and day-to-day duties will include:
- Supporting Growth Team in delivering the overall strategy and campaign plans for our teams in 11 Markets
- Analysing data and proposing ideas to continuously drive the company’s growth
- Liaise with different teams to ensure your ideas and plans are successfully implemented
- Continuously evaluate the impact of your work and adapt your plans accordingly
Desired skill & qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, business or similar
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of French, Italian, Dutch, German or Polish would be highly valued
- Previous experience/ internship in Finance, FX markets or Consulting is a plus