Tech Community Ambassador - Remote
Tech Community Ambassador - Remote
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Ebury has received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a passionate advocate for the Ebury Technology Team. We are a diverse and distributed team, with an obsession for problem-solving. We take great care to search for new Eburians that share our passions. As we continue to grow, you will help us to get closer to future team members through;
- Be the content editor for our labs.ebury.rocks website.
- Community management of Ebury’s corporate/social media channels (Linkedin, Glassdoor, etc), work with the team to draft news articles, people profiles and informational content for sharing across channels, including gathering monitoring data and metrics,
- Raise the profile of Ebury Engineering teams to build an engineer recruitment pipeline, ensuring together with HR/Comms that tone-of-voice and brand character is reflected in all our content, internally and externally
- Planning and delivering Engineering events both remote and face-to-face such as techin.finance
- Perform background research and track competitor communications and content to keep abreast of the tech trends, with a view to ensuring we differentiate our tech brand and gain stand out in the market
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of working in communications, engagement, recruitment or outreach role within the Tech sector.
- Experience in writing, editing and proofreading to a high level in English, which can be demonstrated with relevant examples.
- Experience in running or supporting live events, meetings and presentations.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills including excellent written skills and the ability to work to deadlines and deal with conflicting priorities.
- High attention to detail and research skills.
- Ability to work effectively without supervision and to be a positive and dynamic team player.
- Experience in undertaking the forward planning of projects such as high-profile events.
- You have a C1 level of English, and speaking Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
What we offer:
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone.
- Get introduced to others viaDonuts
- Live wherever you want (preferred location is GMT+1 but open to time zone: EU and South America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads