Corporate Development, Madrid
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 1000+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 27 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to disrupt financial services?
- Budgeting and forecasting: develop operating and financial plan required to achieve management's strategic plan as well as a rolling forecast on a weekly/monthly basis aligned with actual results.
- Financial management reporting: prepare and analysed monthly accounts understanding main deviations
- Analysis of historical and actual data, explanation of variances versus planned budget and other key performance indicators
- Management reporting in terms of department expenditure vs proposed budget as well as other important cost lines reporting.
- Prepare Ebury country performance reports to be able to analyze countries profitability
- Understand and prepare different entities capital requirements according to regulatory requirements
- Working on high-profile work streams to push Ebury into new growth areas
- Providing qualitative analysis to drive corporate strategy
- The specific projects will vary, including: internal company reporting, financial planning of the business, client analysis...
- Increasing efficiencies across the business, help define product roadmaps and drive new product opportunities, maximise revenues and report directly to the CEO and the wider management team
- Supporting Corporate Development Team in delivering the overall strategy plans
- Analysing data and proposing ideas to continuously drive the company’s growth
- Liaise with different teams to ensure your ideas and plans are successfully implemented
- Continuously evaluate the impact of your work and adapt your plans accordingly
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, business or similar
- Previous experience (5 years) FP&A
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of any other language will be highly valued
Competencies and Personal Characteristics:
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Interest in the burgeoning FinTech scene
- Demonstrated organisational and project management skills
- Pragmatic thinking coupled with a can-do attitude
- Agility to work across the company with various groups
- Entrepreneurial and creative in finding solutions