Dealing Support - Partnerships
Dealing Support - Partnerships
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
Due to the rapid growth of our indirect Solutions/Partnerships business we are looking to expand our Solutions Team. The Ebury Solutions Team manages our partners network, which constitutes the core of our indirect sales channels, through different partnership models, including introductory broker agreements and program management agreements using our white-label solution or accessing our capabilities through API connection.
The role is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a small but exciting team, and gain a greater understanding of FX dealing.
In the dealing support role you will have responsibility for managing, maintaining, and assisting our portfolio of partners, offering an optimum level of service to them and their clients.
- Service a portfolio of partners and their clients through a range of different products, including FX hedging & cash management.
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg.
- Handle a high volume of incoming requests via phone and email with the dealing team.
- Gain an in depth understanding of the processes within all departments including Screening, Operations, Reconciliation, Compliance and Treasury.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both our partners and their clients.
- Assist partners in growing their existing businesses through your Ebury product knowledge.
Experience (essential and desired)
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the FX industry
- Fluent in English
- Degree level education preferred
- Strong mathematical background)
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
- Ability to work under pressure while working accurately and efficiently
- Fast learner with a high level of attention to detail
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent phone manner