Ebury is a Global FinTech: we create and apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries associated with more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has recently received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: Europe's 1000 Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
The marketing executive role will develop, execute and measure effective content-led marketing activities and demand generation campaigns to, directly and indirectly, support business development.
The role will involve management of multi-channel programmes for the UK & Ireland market including email, social media, SEO and PPC as well as touching on website design, copywriting, PR and events.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment but we’ll give you the support you need to thrive.
- Create and execute the demand generation and awareness marketing plans/campaigns/tactics in a variety of inbound and outbound marketing channels including content creation and distribution, digital advertising, search engine marketing, email marketing, lead nurture programs, social media, etc.
- Work collaboratively internally and with external agencies/contractors as required to scale activities
- Monitor campaigns and measure ROI and drive continuous improvement
- Manage the execution of campaign communications using a variety of tools and against a set budget
- Coordinate the PR programme for your market using an external agency to help establish the brand as an admired player in the sector
Skills & Experience
- A previous role in the financial sector or related industry
- Use of Salesforce CRM
- Use of Salesforce Pardot
- Bilingual or multilingual
What we offer
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community from day 1
- Enjoy our team building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians
- Free breakfasts: Coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit and cereals provided daily