KYC Advisory SME
KYC Advisory SME
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
As the heart of our company, the Operations Department is made up of different teams which collaborate in order to ensure that new customers, transactions and processes run smoothly and safely in our network.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
- Provide training & support to Onboarding teams, promoting process improvement and good practice.
- Design, review and update Financial Crime Operations policies & procedures
- Provide answers & rationale on complex onboarding cases from KYC and other Operations teams
- Attend client calls when requested to support the business
- Evaluate and identify trends across Financial Crime Operations
- Discounting and approval of Financial Crime Operations escalations including negative news and screening.
- Support in ad-hoc projects within the department and wider business, as required
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years in Financial Crime within a Financial Services/Fintech is highly desirable
- Experience with corporate, individual and complex structures across a broad range of entities.
- In depth knowledge of AML, CTF, ABC and Sanctions risk in client relationships
- Advisory Experience Good working knowledge of the EU and UK Financial Crime Regulatory Environment
- Relevant financial crime qualifications are desirable e.g. ACAMS or ICA Diploma.
- Excellent communication skills including report writing and the ability to understand and disseminate complex information to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Detail oriented and the ability to work to tight deadlines using your own initiative and prioritise own workload
- Adaptable, with the ability to cope with changing products, processes and procedures