Human Resources, Lisbon
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector and have recently reached Unicorn Status! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Working as an Office Coordinator/PA for our office in Lisbon, you will be responsible for managing the office, helping us to operate effectively every day and enabling employees to perform at their best.
You will work with senior staff to provide one-to-one support offering administrative help being involved in a wide variety of different tasks and projects.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. This person will be in permanent contact with local establishments and suppliers. Part of the job will be conducted in English so fluency, both written and verbal, is important.
Existing knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures is an advantage.
The successful candidate will be:
- Driven, with the desire to provide a high level of service to clients.
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure.
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately.
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail.
- Professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management skills and strong organisational skills are a must.
- Planning and organising meetings and senior staff’s travels.
- Dealing with phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, packages, etc.).
- Supporting with HR/administrative tasks.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as monitoring office supplies inventory and placing orders.
- Being in permanent contact with suppliers for any service it is needed and monitoring office expenditures.
- Maintaining office equipment fully operational.
- Supporting meeting and conferencing needs.