KYC Analyst - London
KYC Analyst - London
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
As the heart of our company, the Operations Department is made up of different teams which collaborate in order to ensure that new customers, transactions and processes run smoothly and safely in our network.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
The Analyst is responsible for conducting a refresh review in line with current policy to ensure all Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements are fulfilled. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both productivity and quality, manage your own pipeline, take onboard feedback from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases and take accountability for the files journey to approval.
- Deliver high standards of quality
- Stakeholder management
- Develop and maintain knowledge of policy and processes to ensure consistent competency and KPIs are met
- Manage caseload throughout the end to end process in a timely manner
- Monitor own performance to ensure personal targets standards are met
- Be effective in finding data from a number of internal and external sources that meet both requirements and standards
- Work flexibly in a high performing team to ensure team goals as well as personal deliverables are achieved
- Be willing to share knowledge and experience constructively as a team player
- Corporate or retail banking KYC experience, more than 1 year in the last 2 years.
- Experience in processing, sourcing and validating of KYC files in capacities such as onboarding
- Experience of using external data sources e.g. Orbis, Dun & Bradstreet World Check
- Management and interaction with Stakeholders
- Articulate in both written and verbal communication
- Understanding of KYC principles and in-depth knowledge of corporate structures
- Working knowledge of MS office- Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications
- Working successfully in a target driven operational environment
- Ability to manage performance and targets in a fast paced, pressured environment
- Evidence of having an analytical approach
- Exposure to KYC for complex legal entities and Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- Understanding of 4MLD, 5MLD and Global AML process
- Language capabilities