Business Developer - São Paulo
Sales, São Paulo
Business Developer - São Paulo
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales team is the key driver of our growth. If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is your place.
Develop your professional career in Sales in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets. Show the world what Ebury is made of. Ready to join the revolution?
As a Business Developer, you will be responsible for expanding Ebury's customer base. Ebury is a financial services provider that offers foreign exchange and commercial finance services to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and SMEs +, which operate internationally.
- Generate Leads through cold calling, developing a database of potential customers segmented by industry sector and by transactional volumes, as well as ensuring trade finance opportunities.
- Transmit the Ebury Value Proposition, present Ebury services to potential customers and create solutions for their foreign exchange, hedge, payment and / or commercial financing requirements.
- Develop relationships with potential customers, while maintaining relationships with existing customers to accelerate the conversion of new clients into repeat business clients.
- Manage the relationship with our account management team to create best in class proposals for potential customers.
- Bachelor's degree or proven work experience in a business-related field.
- Proven experience in B2B sales.
- Desirable at least 6 months of experience in the foreign exchange market.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitating group presentations.
- Microsoft Office knowledge, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry specific analysis software.
- English and Portuguese - Fluent level
- Basic knowledge of the sector, with the ability to become an expert on the subject at work. Interest and / or basic knowledge of finance and / or economics.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and goal driven environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community from day 1!
- Continuous learning: Our Sales training Bootcamps will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice. Career Path: At Ebury, it's down to your drive and ambition: your success and efforts will be rewarded.
- Hard work gets rewarded with performance-based commissions. To us, meritocracy is very important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded!
- Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians
- Superbly located office, close to Fradique Coutinho subway station, and in one of São Paulo most lively neighborhoods, Pinheiros.
- Health and life insurance, meal and food vouchers