Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, North America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 700+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 18 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
Are you ready to join us?
Role and Responsibilities
- Working closely with key stakeholders throughout the organization and beyond to define the product vision.
- Conveying the product vision to the development team.
- Analysing business and technical requirements.
- Writing user stories and ensuring the tech teams understand items in the backlog to the level needed.
- Effectively prioritising the product backlog in order to best achieve goals.
- Working with tech development teams in an agile framework.
- Optimizing the value of the work the tech development teams perform.
- Coordinating with other product and development teams.
- Utilising analytics in order to track impact and generate insights.
- Supporting the product launch and go-to-market where required.
Experience and knowledge
- 4+ years of experience in a product or tech project management role.
- Track record of identifying important new product features and functionality and turning them into a reality.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with complex data analysis or data-driven decision making.
- Strong understanding of software development including architecture, code analysis, test automation, deployments to production.
- Experience as a developer or QA preferred.
- Experience in the financial sector highly desirable.
- Effective communicator and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong commercial acumen and customer focus.
- Hands-on and detail oriented.
- Pro-active, has a sense of urgency and operates at pace.
- Resilience and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- A team player – focus on the best outcome, not ego.