Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Are you ready to join us?
If you are an energetic and talented QA engineer and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in our dynamic team of professionals, this job is for you!
As QA Engineer you'll be involved with an Agile Team, helping the team to reach the best quality levels while learning the top languages, methodologies and tools in the industry. We are looking for versatile candidates, who are able to adapt with dynamic methodologies for internal projects.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and is ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
YOUR PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience as a QA Engineer or similar role
- Experience in QA methodology and regression testing
- Ability to create test cases independently and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test case management software
- Experience writing and implementing automated testing processes
- Experience using automation frameworks
- Version control knowledge
- Understand requirements for risk-based testing
- Influence system design for reliability, performance and testability
- Experience working remotely
- Experience in Linux
- Salesforce knowledge and experience
- Hands-on experience in Continuous Delivery technologies
- Understand performance testing concepts and tools
- Experience in code quality metrics and tools
- Have the ability to bring fresh ideas to the team and analyse emerging test tools, trends and methodologies and enhance existing systems and processes
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss out on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (preferred time zone: EU and South America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.