Corporate FX Dealer - Switzerland
Corporate FX Dealer - Switzerland
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Responsible for spreading the word, creating new business opportunities and contact networks, our Sales & Dealing team is the key driver of our growth. If you have excellent communication and relationship-building skills, this is your place.
Develop your professional career in Sales in an international environment and become an expert in Financial Markets. Show the world what Ebury is made of. Ready to join the revolution?
- We are looking for an FX Dealer with proven dealing experience and exceptional relationship management skills.
- We require a proactive and energetic personality with enthusiasm to drive growth in a high-performance environment.
- Build a portfolio of corporate clients executing a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, payments & cash management
- Upsell Ebury’s broad product capabilities, to ensure a best in class client proposition
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg
- Collaborate with a large, successful sales team to assist in business origination
- Understand clients business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation using Ebury's large product suite
- Understand competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury's solutions
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling cross-selling multiple relevant products and increasing wallet-share
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals
- Between 2 and 6 years of FX dealing and financial services experience
- Experience of working in an established FX institution and/or commercial bank selling to mid-size corporates and quasi institutions
- Able to develop FX strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing the message on customer needs and expectations.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels. Due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Proven ability to bring passion, proactivity, energy and motivation to a sales organization.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- First-class phone communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
- Besides native Swiss German we require solid Business English skills. French and/or Italian language skills are a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community from day 1!
- Continuous learning: Our Sales training Bootcamps will help you to become more proactive, gain confidence and boost your sales by putting your learning into practice.
- Career Path: At Ebury, we are very much down to your drive and ambition: your success and efforts will be rewarded.
- Hard work gets rewarded with performance-based commissions. To us, meritocracy is very important. Your talent, effort and achievements will be rewarded!
- Enjoy our Team Building activities and get to know the rest of Eburians
- Free breakfasts: Coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit and cereals provided daily
- A charming office in the heart of Zurich