PostgreSQL Database Administrator
PostgreSQL Database Administrator
Are you ready to take part of the development of one of the most growing fintech European company?
If you are a database administrator, with at least five years of experience and you are looking for to develop your career in an international environment, please read on!
In Ebury you can provide your talent and experience to our team at the same time you inspire your professional career.
All the development and technical support in an international level is located in the city center of Málaga, our technological hub, where we use and develop the latest technologies of this sector.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector. Headquartered in London & with offices across Europe opening in Dubai, Nortrh America and APAC, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 600+ multicultural driven staff, combined with our cutting edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have 16 offices globally, with exciting plans to double our workforce in 2018.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Design and give support to our company database
- Deploy and manage solutions of database active monitoring
- Design the data distribution and the storage solutions
- Analyze and report company data which could help to take decisions about business intelligence
- Analyze data combinations to perfect performance
- Design solutions for distributed database
- Deep knowledge about PostgreSQL and no SQL database (Redis y MongoDB)
- Experience in dba in cloud (AWS RDS)
- Administration of Linux servers
- Knowledge of Python and frameworks with ORM
- Experience in AWS (Cloud Computing)
VALUABLE EXTRA SKILLS
- MySQL and AWS Redshift knowledge
- Experience with Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Knowledge of Elasticsearch
- Good English level
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- A person with attention to details, motivation and willingness to learn
- With evident passion in technology
- With analytic capacities and initiative to propose new ideas, solutions and tools
- A team player ready to face all the challenges with the team
WHY WORKING WITH US?
- Great opportunity for a professional career in a company with a development over 100% in the last five years and in a continuing innovative environment
- Possibility to gain experience in an international environment and in continued expansion
- To use the latest technologies of the sector
- To participate in one of the most disruptive technological sector
- We offer competitive conditions as well as the possibility to keep growing thanks to continuous reviews and career plan
- Work in the same center of Málaga, near the beach
OTHER ADDITIONAL BENEFITS
- Team building activities: we organize activities with all the team to encourage a great job environment
- Internal blog to share our technical knowledge. Read more about Ebury Labs
- On site English classes with native teachers
- In order to grow professionally we offer the possibility to access to certifications, assistance to conferences, specialized courses and trainings