KYC Analyst - Paris
KYC Analyst - Paris
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
As the heart of our company, the Operations Department is made up of different teams which collaborate in order to ensure that new customers, transactions and processes run smoothly and safely in our network.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place.
Ready to join the revolution?
- Performing Customer Due Diligence on new and existing clients in line with relevant regulatory and company standards
- Obtain and review documentation and reference data to ensure that all regulatory AML and KYC requirements are adhered prior to account activation
- Identify key risks posed by potential clients, including legal structure, industry sector, customer base, delivery channel and/or reputation
- Undertaking individual identity verification checks
- Unwrapping beneficial ownership structures
- Reviewing hits on sanctions data and ruling out or escalating as appropriate
- Checking and documenting KYC ('know your customer') information
- Conducting monitoring on existing clients and updating data accordingly
- Supporting sales colleagues in other offices with questions about the client onboarding process
- Training of client-facing front-office staff in AML/CTF risks, and associated processes.
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of KYC, AML/Compliance and/or FX trading
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive within a fast-paced, high-change environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately