HR Business Partner
Human Resources, Brussels
HR Business Partner
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
Reporting to the Central European Head of HR, this role will accelerate Ebury’s IPO ambitions by partnering with leaders across the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and France, and the wider HR Team to build, develop and retain a high-performing workforce that provides a consistent source of competitive advantage to the organization. You will be supported by a newly created HR shared service function and Centres of Excellence.
- As a key member of the global HR team, coach and partner leaders on how to optimize their people resources including organizational design, performance management, and succession planning.
- Develop our leader’s people expertise and implement solutions that help them deliver their business objectives.
- Provide the ‘voice of the customer’ back to the wider HR Team in order to build tools, policies, and products that enhance Ebury's employee value proposition, and ultimately improves business performance.
- Experience working as HR Business Partner across two or more key markets including Belgium, Netherlands, France, Switzerland and Germany.
- Advanced English (both spoken and written)
- Exposure to supporting sales leaders
- Robust and pragmatic mindset, a performance management focus, and mental agility
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to working in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment
- Experience working in Financial Services or Fintech is a plus