Human Resources, Malaga
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
- Source and recruit Senior candidates through Linkedin and other social networks
- Screen candidates’ resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection methods
- Guide candidates through the hiring process developing lasting relationships in order to connect them with hiring managers
- Maintain candidates’ interest engaged with Ebury following all the steps of the selection process until hiring them
- Understand the team’s needs and requirements in order to find the best candidate for each open role in the Tech department
- Coordinate communication between all people involved influencing peers, project leaders or managers
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports
- Help with the onboarding process of new employees
- Create a recruitment brand, also participating and organizing events
- Experience as in house recruiter with the ability to engage with senior candidates
- Very high English Level (both spoken and written)
- Deep knowledge of the IT environment
- Ability to organize and manage candidates' database
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be used to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing work environment of an international Fintech by managing time and effort across hiring needs
What we offer?
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our teams and culture. Feel a member of our community since day 1!
- Since we are a multicultural community, all communications will be in English.
- Enjoy our beautiful office in the centre of Málaga with stunning views of the city from our big terrace, just 5 minutes away from the beach. Want to know more about this beautiful city? Check it out!