Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote
Senior Salesforce Developer - Remote
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector (almost 1000 multicultural staff, and counting!). Do you want to take a closer look at our projects and culture? Check it out!
You will join a Disruptive, highly technological, international and fast-growing company. We are revolutionising the Financial sector, that’s why Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander. Read more about it here!
If there’s something that you can do in Ebury, it is growing professionally: thanks to our Career Path and our collaborative and cross-working team, every day is a new adventure. Get ready to take your career to the next level!
Are you ready to join us?
If you are an energetic and talented Salesforce Developer and you want to learn and provide your knowledge in our dynamic team of professionals, this job is for you!
We are looking for versatile profiles, who are able to adapt with dynamic Fintech environment, working with internal projects and being part of a development team.
The ideal candidate will be able to work on the integration and deployment of the CRM solution. This will include analysis, design, development and deployment. This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity. You will join Ebury's Salesforce Team that has grown over the last 4 years into a reference center excellence in the industry.
Ebury is characterized by a horizontal structure, where teams join all the steps of the production process in a proactive way and in permanent contact with stakeholders. That’s why the ideal candidate needs teamwork aptitudes and be ready to leave a footprint in this sector.
- Design and Provide Architectural guidance to Ebury's Salesforce solutions
- Provide coaching to other team members and be a reference on Salesforce knowledge in the team
- Developing solutions using both declarative and programmatic features of Force.com
- Developing solutions using both Visualforce and Lightning Component framework
- Maintaining implemented solutions and development of new proposals
- Defining system interface requirements
- Integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications and internal tools
- Excellent Design, analysis, and architectural skills
- Ability to effectively prioritise and escalate issues as required
- Good attention to detail, organised and results-oriented
- Proven experience working with Salesforce - Certified Salesforce Developer I , ideally Developer II
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including fluency in English
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or closely related field or equivalent experience
- Developing Salesforce workflows that integrate with 3rd party systems , sync and async connections
- Development of Webservices to integrate into Salesforce Understanding of standard API usage paradigms
- Experience working remotely
- Practical experience providing technical leadership to teams
- Experience using APEX, Visualforce and Lightning
- Experience in establishing automated deployments and continuous integration for Salesforce components
- Able to design solutions that are optimised for Salesforce application lifecycle constrains
Why working with us
- Work on remote-first teams, so you won’t miss on water cooler conversations
- You will work remotely, but you will never feel alone. Get introduced to others via Donuts
- Live wherever you want (preferred time zone: EU and South America (GMT-5 max)), but we look for stability. At this point in time, we are not open to digital nomads.
- Work autonomously.
- Keep 100% focused!