U.K. & IRE Onboarding specialist
U.K. & IRE Onboarding specialist
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector! Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 50,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, disruptive and collaborative teams, always ready to innovate and revolutionize the fast-paced Fintech dimension.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
We are looking at growing our indirect business through expanding our partnerships team. The Ebury Solutions team manages our partners network, which constitute the core of our indirect sales channels, through different partnership models, including introductory broker agreements and program management agreements using our white-label solution or accessing our capabilities through API connection.
In the onboarding specialist role you will be responsible for helping our partners in onboarding new clients. This means that you will act as the point of contact between our internal onboarding and compliance teams, and our external partners. You will need to gain an in-depth understanding of Ebury’s onboarding and compliance processes and how these can be applied in real life situations.
- Explaining our onboarding framework to partners to help them in understanding our processes and requirements
- Ensuring that the onboarding process is as smooth and efficient as possible, for both our internal teams and partners alike
- Gathering KYC documentation from partners whilst ensuring that it meets our requirements
- Proactively following up on accounts where necessary to make sure they are progressing through the relevant stages in a timely manner
- Using a problem solving mindset to find solutions in more difficult or complex cases to ensure that clients can be successfully onboarded
- Utilising the same AML and KYC knowledge and experience to assist in complex payment screening queries where necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a client onboarding/KYC/AML focused role
- Fluent in English
- Degree level education preferred
- Second language is a bonus
Competences and Personal Characteristics:
- Ability to work under pressure while working accurately and efficiently
- Fast learner with a high attention to detail
- Ability to think outside of the box and take the initiative
- Possess a positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent phone manner