- Preparation of the monthly entity reporting packs, liaising with colleagues within Finance and other non-Finance areas to coordinate information required in line with deadlines.
- Prepare analysis and commentary for monthly financial results, identifying and coordinating information requirements from operating subsidiaries and branches.
Develop management reporting to track, understand and comment on business performance.
- Develop relationships across the business, including sales, product, treasury and technology to deliver business insights
- Work closely with the Group Financial Control team to understand and articulate the effect of IFRS and BE GAAP policies upon the financial results and regulatory capital positions
- Work with the Group Financial Controller to manage and improve the month-end reporting process.
- Support the Group FP&A team in developing financial projections at the entity and branch level.
- Develop capability within the team to use the Netsuite ledger system to maximum advantage, champion improvements within Finance and ensure the Finance team is using reporting and analysis functionality to its best effect
- Coordinate the audit of BEGAAP financial statements, for half-year and annual review
- Other ad hoc analysis and group reporting requirements.
- Accountant with at least 5+ years of relevant experience
IFRS and BEGAAP both required
- Experience in accounting for FX revenue and derivatives within financial services
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple deadlines, work to tight schedules and provide a fast and efficient turnaround of tasks and problem resolutions
- Be an analytical thinker who can focus on detail with a pragmatic outlook, able to lead debate and drive change whilst bearing in mind strategic requirements
- High adaptability - ability to cope with product, system and role and responsibility change in a rapidly growing company
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Would you like to find out more about Ebury? Visit our careers website: https://careers.ebury.com/
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV/resume in English.