Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
About the role:
The Key Account Director will have the responsibility to source, originate and onboard new clients for Ebury. In this role, you will be a key driver of the market's growth targeting larger SMEs to mid-level companies. As a Key Account Director, you will:
- Originate new business autonomously targeting Middle Market prospects;
- Inform prospects about Ebury’s capabilities in international payments, FX hedging, cash management and lending;
- Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation;
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’s solutions;
- Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments;
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers;
- Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through ongoing customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge;
- Create and grow your network by attending networking events, organising seminars and building partnerships with specific sectors and industries.
- Proven ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation;
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals;
- First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in;
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; present key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing the message on customer needs and expectations;
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels within SME customers Quick learner; strong analytical skills;
- Native fluency in German.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience in Austria Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling SME and mid-size corporates;
- Experience of the local market Network of corporates based in Austria who transact internationally;
- Knowledgeable of compliance requirements Business/finance academic background.
- Competitive salary, with an attractive performance-based commission component from day one;
- Hybrid working between remote from Austria and the Munich office;
- Attention for personal growth by training and coaching;
- An abundance of great online learning courses;
- Regular team drinks and social events;
- An extremely fun team to work alongside!
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Would you like to find out more about Ebury? Visit our careers website: https://careers.ebury.com/