Ebury, one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies, is looking for a talented junior marketeer to join the marketing team, focusing on our Dutch office in Amsterdam. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop a marketing career within the dynamic Fintech sector.
As Marketing Executive you will develop, execute and measure effective content-led B2B marketing activities and demand generation campaigns to, directly and indirectly, support business development.
The role will involve the management of multi-channel programmes for the Dutch market. Main activities involve email marketing, social, website optimisation, as well as copywriting, PR, and events.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment but we’ll give you all the support you need to thrive.
- Execute the demand generation and awareness marketing plans/campaigns/tactics in a variety of inbound and outbound marketing channels including content creation and distribution, digital advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, lead nurture programs, etc.
- Work collaboratively with various internal teams as well as with external agencies/contractors as required to scale activities
- Monitor campaigns and measure ROI to drive continuous improvement
- Manage the execution of campaign communications using a variety of tools
- Coordinate the PR programme for your market working with an external agency to help establish the brand as a thought leader
- Copywriting/translating/proofreading, ensuring all content is delivered to the highest standard
- Smart, ambitious and motivated
- A passionate self-starter that is self-directed, able to both execute independently and in collaboration with others
- A mix of skills including a creative eye, strong technical skills, organisation and project management capabilities
- Hungry to develop, grow and take on more responsibilities quickly
- Stakeholder management - ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders including senior management and those in more technical roles
- Fluent Dutch speaker and writer with strong copywriting skills
- Experience in a similar Marketing role within the Finance sector or a related industry
- Experienced in using Salesforce Pardot
- Some basic knowledge of using Salesforce CRM would be an advantage
- As we are a global business, working proficiency in the English language is desirable
What we offer
- Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community from day 1
- Enjoy our team building activities and get to know your fellow Eburians
- Free breakfasts: Coffee, tea, juices, fresh fruit and cereals provided daily
Ebury is a financial services company, specialising in international cash management solutions including cross-border payments, FX risk management, and business lending. Our unique product offering helps businesses to accelerate and simplify international finance. We provide expertise and excellent customer service, usually reserved for the bank’s biggest customers, with our innovative technology and unrivaled capabilities. Whether you’re an international trader, an NGO, an e-commerce platform or a small business owner, our solutions are designed to create a seamless international finance process. Thousands of companies around the globe are trading faster and smarter by using Ebury’s services.
Founded in 2009, we are now among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1300 staff covering over 50 nationalities working across 31 offices worldwide.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has recently received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: Europe's 1000 Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without what we’re most proud of: our great community. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionize the fast-paced FinTech dimension.