Operations - High Wycombe - Mass Payments
Entry - level / Graduate role
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
Mass Payments Solutions is the premier non-bank provider of high volume currency and payment solutions.
Working as part of the Mass Payments team from our office in High Wycombe, we are looking for someone with some experience in an office environment, who is ambitious, bright and enthusiastic to grow in the finance sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
● Monitoring client balances and credit conditions
● Managing all daily incoming and outgoing payments under strict cut off times.
● Reconciling inbound and outbound payments
● Payment and banking queries – investigating payment issues, liaising internally for banking updates and accurately conveying updates to other departments
● Covering of foreign exchange positions
● Managing internal balances including executing daily cash sweeps
● Investigating unallocated and/or non-received funds
● Supporting other internal teams in resolving client account discrepancies
● Regular reporting to senior management regarding transactional activity on company accounts in country (intra-company transfers)
● Communicate the status of tasks to colleagues, supervisors and managers, and escalate problems swiftly, as needed
● Adhere to all internal policies, processes and procedures
● Managing caseload throughout the end to end process in a timely manner
● Working flexibly in a high performing team to ensure team goals as well as personal deliverables are achieved
● Be willing to share knowledge and experience constructively as a team player
● Proactive, with the ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
● Highly organised, with the ability to work to deadlines, multi-task, and prioritise and re-prioritise workload as needed
● Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
● Effective critical thinking skills, with the ability to find solutions to problems independently
● Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
● Co-operative, and comfortable working in a team environment
● Curious and engaged, takes ownership of own learning journey by asking questions and seeking out new information
● Adaptable, with the ability to cope with changing products, processes and procedures
● Motivated and driven, with a desire to make Ebury a success
● Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.