Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
We’re looking for Europe’s next generation of salespeople who will be joining us after a record-breaking year. We’re seeking motivated and positive self-starters who want to accelerate their careers and become experts within the Foreign Exchange market.
About the Job
As a Business Developer, you will be a crucial contributor to the growth of Ebury, responsible for delivering a great experience for new customers. At every step, you’ll be supported by one of our Heads of Desk who have a vested interest in helping you perform and know first-hand what it takes to be successful in the role.
- Researching and qualifying potential clients to build a database of leads.
- Use the phone to contact C-level executives of businesses across a diverse range of sectors.
- Learn about your clients’ businesses, building an understanding of their key challenges in order to educate them about how our solutions can help.
- Work closely with the team to build and present valuable FX solutions to clients in time learning how to develop these solutions yourself.
Why Join Us?
- Industry-leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership, account management and dealing.
- Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX professionals.
- International development opportunities include attending global boot camps.
- Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad.
- Spacious and modern office
- Enjoy building new relationships and build rapport easily
- Are ambitious and highly motivated to take your career into your own hand
- Have experience within a B2B or client-facing environment
- Speak fluent English and Italian
- Are interested in the financial markets
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a flexible mindset and a sense of urgency aligned with our fast-paced culture
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.