Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
The Role of a Credit Risk Manager
Ebury is looking for an experienced and skilled Business Manager to support senior leadership in the management of our Global Credit Risk team. The successful candidate will support senior management in daily tasks, design business strategies, overview change and improve company efficiency.
The successful candidate will require excellent interpersonal skills, be a great team member and show excellent leadership and stakeholder management behaviours. Suitable candidates should also be excellent written and verbal communicators and be able to work under pressure to deadlines as required
- Support senior leadership to manage and oversight the global credit risk team
- Take responsibility for projects and tasks as required. Communicate with senior leadership as necessary.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Responsibility for resources & budgets and the production of business MI & KRI’s with the support of the wider team.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a management position.
- Outstanding leadership and organisational capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within financial services of at least 5 years.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking and business insight.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.