Ebury is looking to add a full-time Business Continuity and Operational Resilience Analyst to join our Security and Risk team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Providing data analysis and reporting for the Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Operational Resilience programs.
- Assisting with resilience risk management, guidance, and consultation to Ebury business and technical units.
- Analysis and data reporting across Ebury to assist with driving operational resilience and process improvements to help meet FCA and incoming DORA requirements.
- Supporting the development, coordination, and implementation of Ebury’s global BCM program, including policy, regulatory compliance, coordination with third-party risk management, training, and exercising.
- Helping to drive a strong operational resilience culture across the Enterprise.
- Continuing to foster a culture of operational resilience by assisting with resilience-by-design, integration of Ebury’s BCM and Operational Resilience policies and standards, accountability, and sharing of best practices.
- Continual improvement of the BCM and Operational Resilience programs.
- Helping to identify and define key risk indicators.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent analytical, organisational, communication and documentation skills.
- Experience in project management or business systems analysis.
- Experience in IT-related positions, along with business continuity planning experience.
- Working knowledge of the FCAs Operational Resilience requirements.
- Track record of working autonomously with organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Extreme ownership and accountability for work.
- Desirable - Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Desirable - Experience working in Financial Services.
- Desirable - Awareness of DORA.
- Desirable - Knowledge of platforms such as GCP, Big Query and AWS
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.