Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
About the Job
The Business Developer is a crucial contributor in our overall business growth and even more importantly, is responsible for ensuring a great experience for all our new customers.
Through market research, you will identify relevant sales prospects and, using the phone, will make contact with decision makers. By understanding their needs and presenting appropriate solutions, you will help grow our customers’ businesses whilst also achieving personal and monetary goals for yourself.
With the understanding of the market you acquire, you will become an expert within the FX world and will be set up for a successful sales career in a global Fintech.
Why Join us?
- Industry leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme
- Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership, account management/dealing
- Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX professionals
- International development opportunities including attending global bootcamps
- Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad
- Enjoy building new relationships and build rapport easily
- Are ambitious and highly motivated to take your career into your own hands
- Have experience within a B2B or client-facing environment
- Speak fluent German and have good English language skills
- Are interested in the financial markets
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a flexible mindset and a sense of urgency aligned with our fast-paced culture
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.