Product Implementation Manager
Hybrid/remote within the UK (1 day per week in our High Wycombe office)
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
This person will be responsible for planning and coordinating the suppliers and internal teams through the stages of solution definition and implementation so that the project’s business outcomes are achieved.
- Strong planning, supplier management and team leadership skills are essential to ensure the multiple, individual work streams come together as an integrated whole.
- You will have business domain knowledge of the cross border corporate payments industry so that potential issues and challenges can be foreseen, then avoided or addressed as necessary.
- A good working knowledge of bank integrations and payment systems which ideally will extend to cash management and FX trading.
- A fintech background is preferable
- You must be able to work effectively in an agile way within an informal business culture.
- Specific experience implementing Payments and Treasury systems from 3rd party vendors will be beneficial.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.