Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
Ebury is determined to make international finance simple for small and medium-size businesses. Making payments to suppliers and providers around the world is still complex and expensive. With Ebury, our clients can make fast and convenient international payments to 130+ countries.
Our next goal is to add crypto-based solutions to increase the options for SMEs to hold and move their money around the world. You will identify winning players in the crypto ecosystem, build partnerships to offer our clients the best out there. You will explore, validate hypotheses and build new journeys. All making sure we run a safe environment and that our banking providers are comfortable with our setup.
- Keep up to date with market developments, new provider solutions and competitors in the crypto work;
- Collaborate with sales and commercialisation teams to create a strategic plan and crypto proposition;
- Lead the development of a new product end-to-end: vendor selection and management, tech development (in collaboration with product owners for relevant; tech squad), operational setup, etc.;
- Work with Compliance, Legal and our banking providers to define a safe operating model;
- Track business outcomes and KPIs utilising analytics to drive insights around adoption, conversion and usage. Ensure a test and learn approach.
- Product Management experience;
- Experience in the financial sector; business banking and payments experience preferred;
- Experience with crypto technologies;
- Proven ability to liaise with stakeholders across seniority levels, including clients. Consulting experience is beneficial;
- Strong understanding of software development and Agile;
- Self-starter able to work effectively in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Highly organised and strong project management skills.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.