Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
● Instruction and verification of client payments, in accordance with internal processes and in line with
● Completion and verification of payment beneficiaries, in accordance with internal processes
● Help clients to resolve questions or issues regarding their transactions and payments, on email, phone
and chat, with empathy and enthusiasm
● Take and act on instructions from clients interacting with Ebury offline, in accordance with internal processes
● Creation and submission of transaction reporting
● Reconciliation of client funds, FX settlements and internal cash movements sent and received across Ebury’s network of bank accounts.
● Investigation of unallocated and/or non-received funds, and rejection or escalation as required
● Funding client trades, where manual funding is required
● Check and confirm status of payments in third party banking and payment platforms, including SWIFT GPI
● Complete allocated tasks with focus, and in a timely manner
● Management of client FX trades including trade verification, confirmation and basic amendments in line
with internal processes and SLAs.
● Conduct the first assessment on new TF transactions submitted by clients, in accordance with internal
● Communicate the status of tasks to colleagues, supervisors and managers, and escalate problems
swiftly, as needed
● Adhere to all internal policies, processes and procedures
● Basic understanding of FX products offered by Ebury, including spot, fixed forward, window forward and
non-deliverable forward, and the cash movements associated with these
● Basic understanding of different payment clearing schemes in the different jurisdictions in which Ebury
● Comfortable reading and managing MT103 payment messages
● Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
● Diligent, with good attention to detail
● Effective research skills with an ability to find solutions independently
● Good communication skills, both written and verbal
● Co-operative, and comfortable working in a team environment
● Curious and eager to learn, willing to actively ask questions to confirm understanding of processes and
● Motivated, with a desire to make Ebury a success
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.