Financial Crime Quality Assurance Analyst
Malaga office - hybrid-working
As part of the Financial Crime Quality Assurance Team you will undertake Quality Assurance reviews across all risk categories and client types, paying particular attention to High-Risk clients.
You will ensure that all client due diligence, and enhanced due diligence measures have been conducted in line with legal and regulatory requirements along with Ebury’s internal policies and procedures.
You will be responsible for quality assurance activites across transaction monitoring, on-going screening and payment screening, ensuring that alerts are reviewed, investigated and discounted appropriately, in line with Ebury’s policies and procedures.
In addition to this, you may be required to provide training to the Onboarding and Screening teams on any areas where repeated failings are detected.
- Conduct periodic level 3 independent QA checks on new clients, one month post on-boarding
- Responsible for conducting detailed and objective quality reviews of client files from an AML / Financial Crime perspective for low, medium and high risk clients.
- QA on Reassessment client files
- Responsible for conducting detailed quality reviews of the reassessment teams KYC updates
- QA on Screening
- Responsible for conducting detailed reviews of the Screening Teams resolution comments on hits, ensuring all relevant parties have been screened.
- Conduct deep dives and thematic reviews
- Manage and own staff feedback process
- Track remedial actions
- Ensuring that sufficient files are reviewed, in line with targets to ensure the monthly objectives of the team are met.
- Hold calibration forums with the 1st line QC Team
- Where appropriate, liaising with both the Onboarding and Screening Teams to deliver any necessary training or address any non-compliance with internal policies and procedures
- Maintain positive lines of communication with the Onboarding and Screening Teams
- Liaise with the Reassessment Team to request KYC refresh reviews, on any files found to be off side with regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the wider Compliance team to assist in achieving the global compliance calendar deliverables.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.