Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
In this role you will provide a focal point for our front of house and office operations, ensuring the provision of a world class office experience for our people and guests. You will deliver outstanding assistance to Ebury +200 employees and visitors on a daily basis.
- Deliver a first class workplace experience for our employees, both office- and home-based workers, and for guests of our offices
- Managing the primary inbound communication channels and correspondence including phone calls, mailboxes and physical packages
- Assist the FM in the planned and ad hoc maintenance and upkeep of the premises and equipment including the required safety checks, liaising with contractors as required
- Assist in the effective running of facilities contract services including; building maintenance, purchasing, post room, security, cleaning, waste management, stationery, plants, coffee machine, pest control, environmental and building consultancy services
- General office management duties including meeting room management and conference call facilitation, hot desk administration, supplies and stock management of office supplies, business card administration, company merchandise, monthly office social events, courier bookings etc
Health & Safety
- Assist in the duty of care, health and safety programs with comprehensive policies and practices for the Malaga offices- and home-based workers
- Assist with all relevant Health & Safety staff training as necessary
- Assist with ad-hoc travel booking requirements for ExCo members where required
Skills, experience & knowledge
- Demonstrable experience in office administration and/or receptionist in a corporate environment including meeting services, events and purchasing
- Facilities health and safety experience. IOSH certification is not required but desired
- Hospitality experience is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to work collaboratively. Able to find pragmatic solutions and adapt to changing situations
- Strong oral and written English skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Friendly individual able to take initiative
- Good at multitasking with the ability to remain calm and focused under pressure
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines when needed