Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
To help our fantastic growth, we are looking to establish a core design team, headed up by an ambitious, inspiring and product-focused Product Design Manager.
Your goal will be to establish the design direction for Ebury’s next horizon, build an amazing design team and culture and create impactful product experiences.
- Set a design vision on strategic, tactical and operational levels.
- Build, lead and manage a market-leading design team and culture
- Lead and take responsibility for all product designs of Ebury’s rapidly expanding product portfolio.
- Establish all phases of customer-centric product design, including discovery, research, prototyping, conceptual design, detailed design specifications and usability testing.
- Establish strong relationships with product and tech teams and other stakeholders across the organisation.
- Hands-on experience and attitude is a must.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.