Junior FX Sales - Business Developer - Perth - Western Australia
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
We’re looking for APAC’s next generation of sales people who will be joining us after a record-breaking year. We’re seeking motivated and positive self-starters who want to accelerate their careers and become experts within the Foreign Exchange market.
About the Job
The Business Developer is a crucial contributor in our overall business growth and even more importantly, is responsible for ensuring a great experience for all our new customers.
Through market research, you will identify relevant sales prospects and, using the phone, will make contact with decision makers. By understanding their needs and presenting appropriate solutions, you will help grow our customers’ businesses whilst also achieving personal and monetary goals for yourself.
With the understanding of the market you acquire, you will become an expert within the FX world and will be set up for a successful sales career in a global Fintech.
Why Join us?
* Industry leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
* Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership, account management/dealing.
* Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX professionals.
* International development opportunities including attending bootcamps.
* Career development opportunities and support to relocate and work abroad.
* Spacious and modern brand new office located in Perth
* Enjoy building new relationships and build rapport easily.
* Are ambitious and highly motivated to take your career into your own hands.
* Have experience within a B2B or client-facing environment.
* Speak fluent English.
* Are interested in the financial markets.
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Have a flexible mindset and a sense of urgency aligned with our fast-paced culture.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Hong Kong and Singapore in APAC, we have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.