FC Screening and TM Analyst - Recent Graduate
The Analyst is responsible for conducting sanctions screening review and
discounting of alerts as well as transaction monitoring investigation of alerts in line
with the current policy. You will be expected to deliver against targets for both
productivity and quality, manage your own queue of work, take on board feedback
from approvers who are responsible for quality checking cases and take
accountability for your workload and alerts journey.
● Be effective in finding data from a number of sources/systems and accurately
transfer. Maintain personal compliance of operational and regulatory risk.
● Work flexibly in a high performing team to ensure team goals, as well as
personal responsibilities, are achieved.
● Deliver high standards of quality.
● Develop and maintain knowledge of policy and processes to ensure
consistent competency and KPIs are met.
● Manage caseload throughout the end to end process in a timely manner.
● Monitor own performance to ensure personal targets standards are met.
● University degree.
● Articulate in both written and verbal communication.
● An analytic mind.
● Working knowledge of desktop-based office software such as MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook and other applications.
● Working successfully in a target driven operational environment· Ability to
manage performance and targets in a fast-paced, pressured environment.
● Very important: Fluency in English and Spanish.
● Fluency in any other language is considered a real benefit.
● An understanding of AML principles is a plus.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.