Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
- Working on high-profile workstreams to push Ebury into new growth areas
- Providing qualitative analysis to drive corporate strategy
- Supporting the Corporate Development Team in delivering the overall strategy plans
- Analysing data and proposing ideas to continuously drive the company’s growth
- Liaise with different teams to ensure your ideas and plans are successfully implemented Prepare the budget and forecasts for the company
- Analyse M&A opportunities
The specific projects will vary, but you will be mainly focused on delivering growth opportunities through product design and deployment, partnership acceleration and other acceleration opportunities
Increasing efficiencies across the business, helping define product roadmaps and drive new product opportunities, maximise revenues and reporting directly to the CEO and the wider management team
- 1-2 years experience within a similar role.
- A degree in a relevant subject is beneficial
- A team player, fast learner, able to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately. We are looking for an individual with drive and passion.
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships.
- High level of English.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.