Senior FX Sales Associate
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
We’re looking for the next generation of salespeople who will be joining us after a record-breaking year. We’re seeking motivated and positive self-starters who want to accelerate their careers and become experts within the Foreign Exchange market.
About the Job
As a Senior FX Sales Associate, you will be a crucial contributor to the growth of Ebury, responsible for promoting the growth of Ebury. You will do this through independent research and campaigns, targeting international operating companies in the local market
- Identify and acquire new companies to build a database of clients.
- You will create, develop and manage new business opportunities through various mediums, working alongside a Senior Sales Manager or Head of Desk.
- Onboarding new clients and cross-selling to existing clients.
- Provide a high level of customer service and client servicing.
- Work closely with the wider team and report on sales progress.
Why Join Us?
- Industry-leading basic salary and the opportunity to quickly increase your earnings through a transparent commission scheme.
- Rapid career progression and a range of structured career paths including leadership and account management/dealing.
- Training and mentoring from some of the world’s most experienced and successful FX professionals.
- International development opportunities include attending global Sales Boot Camps.
- Spacious and modern office located in Dusseldorf
- Will have sales and/or relationship management experience in the financial services sector.
- Have experience within a B2B or client-facing environment
- Speak fluent English
- Speak fluent German
- Will have a high-level understanding of the SME and the Midcap sector.
- Have a flexible mindset and a sense of urgency aligned with our fast-paced culture
- Ideally have a background in Banking, Fund management or the Forex industry.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.