Senior Product Designer
Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
We are looking for a talented designer that is excited about building user experiences that make international finance simple for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises.
You will design and influence how new and existing journeys look like in our customer platforms
- Build deep understanding and empathy about our clients and users
- Run UX discovery and rapid prototyping iterations
- Structure and run client research, feed learnings into design process
- Collaborate with Product and Tech to deliver great user experiences for new and existing products, including wallets, cards, payments, lending and many others
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, especially those leading the mobile app and the client online portals
- Influence the product team to become more customer centric and drive for high quality experiences
- Proven track record in a relevant designer role
- Experience using early concepts and prototypes using Figma
- Experience with user research
- Experience of working in an agile environment, and across all project stages
- Passion for high quality fit and finish
- Fintech work is a plus
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.