Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
THE ROLE - SERVICE DESK ADMINISTRATOR
The Service Desk department is responsible for supporting and maintaining the company’s IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all end users. The department is also responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently, including a broad range of queries from how to set up an email account to system diagnostics, plus enhancing and developing the IT provisions.
The post holder will provide effective administrative assistance to the Service Desk team.
The post holder is responsible for supporting and maintaining the hardware asset inventory, recording the movements of all hardware within the business, arranging the shipping and and return of kit as needed, purchasing items for users office or home requirements, and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
Duties/Areas of Responsibility
The position will involve the following areas of responsibility;
● Assisting with the on/offboarding process in accordance with IT and HR requirements and procedures
● Administration of the hardware asset tracking system globally
● Continual improvement of asset handling
● Liaison with global office managers to ensure upkeep of inventory
● Managing shipments in and out of company assets to new and existing end users
● Administration and upkeep of documentation hub
● Ability to work under pressure is a must - Ebury is a fast-paced and quickly changing
● Able to work on own and use initiative
● Basic level understanding of computer systems, spreadsheets and databases
● Fluent in English (B2+)
What Ebury offers you
- Competitive salary conditions and progression
- Support to progress your career in the IT world
- Work in a collaborative environment and contribute to a continuosly growing Company
- Flexible workplace environment
- Monthly team-building events
- Attend conferences and training sessions
- On site English classes with native teachers
- Access to wellbeing sessions
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.