Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Coordinate our Incident Management process, assist in the definition & implementation of platform related IT Controls, and liaise between platform and other groups.
- Update the Incident project: Update statuses and metrics in the Jira tasks.
- Incident review meeting: prepare and hold the incident review meeting.
- Report incident metrics: complete the incident metrics in the KPIs review.
- Risk register: classify each incident according to the risks in the Risk register.
- Coordinate Postmortems: schedule and hold the postmortem meetings.
- Manage Statuspage summary: write the summary of the incident in Statuspage.
- Analysis: analyse trends on incidents and action points so they can be improved.
- Own incident reporting to regulators from the Tech side: PSD2, EBA, FPS, etc.
More reasons to join us?
- Being part of a remote-first distributed technology team that cares deeply about culture and best practices, and believes in agile principles.
- Clear career progression framework with regular reviews.
- Continued personal development through training and certification.
- Contribute to our technical design through our open and collaborative Request For Comments (RFC) process.
- Participate in one of the most disruptive sectors in the tech industry
- We are Open Source friendly, following Open Source principles in our internal projects and encouraging contributions to external projects.
- Possibility to participate in conferences for your own professional growth
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.