FX Senior Dealer
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
As an FX Dealer you will:
- Service a portfolio of corporate clients across a range of different products, including FX hedging, lending, & cash management.
- Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg/Reuters.
- Collaborate with sales teams to assist in business origination. Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
- Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’s Banking solutions.
- Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing client churn, upselling high margin products and increasing wallet-share.
- Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings.
- Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals.
- Strong Financial Services sales experience (3-5 years in sales/relationship management role). Contacts network would be an advantage.
- Experience of working in a commercial bank (one or several) selling to SME's. Alternatively, relevant experience in an environment different to a bank (this could be FX specialist, cash management etc) desirable.
- Knowledge of compliance requirements.
- Business/finance academic background would be a plus.
Competencies and Personal Characteristics:
- Proven ability of bringing passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- Comfortable with a phone sales approach.
- First-class communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels.
- Quick learner especially on system; strong analytical skills.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.