Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
- This position will work with the wider treasury function and will play a central role in the performance of the department.
- Build P&L forecasting models and automated analysis tools for revenue controls.
- Assist the FP&A team with liquidity forecasts and budget preparation.
- Build Python models and algorithms to streamline analytic functions such as calculation of mark to market for FX derivatives, portfolio sensitivity analysis, liquidity reports automation, etc.
- Assist in developing and back-testing of Monte Carlo stochastic models for FX portfolio liquidity stress tests.
- Embed model calculations in either excel pricing tools or Google Data Studio dashboards for the front office.
- Recommend strategies and pricing for structuring complex FX derivative products
- Conduct quantitative research with both financial risk modelling and statistical models to measure liquidity constraints and counterparty risk in FX derivatives and structured products.
- Team player, fast learner, able to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately. We are looking for an individual with drive and passion.
- 1 to 3 years experience working in a similar role or position.
- Strong IT skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Docs Editors Suite, Python, SQL. Familiarity with BI tools such as Looker and Google Data Studio.
- Flexibility with changing requirements in an evolving and fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build and leverage cross-functional relationships. High level of English.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.