Ebury Fund Solutions is part of Ebury, a truly Global FinTech: we apply new technologies and a global reach to provide best in class FX risk management and banking solutions to the alternative investment sector.
The Head of Desk - Ebury Fund Solutions will have responsibility for promoting the growth of the Ebury Fund Solutions brand into new markets and territories.
You will be responsible for building a portfolio of high value institutional clients by engaging with C-level decision makers at a variety of financial institutions.
You will be spearheading the sales efforts for this sector and aiming to build on the foundations that have been laid.
Originate new business autonomously by focusing on integrating Ebury’s overall solution into clients within the alternative investment sector.
Collaborate with country sales teams to cross-sell cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’s Banking solutions.
Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments.
Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
- You will have a track record of sales performance in your current role and be able to evidence career progression as a result.
- Proven track record with clients within the alternative investment sector
- Demonstration of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
- Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations
- Ability to impart knowledge on others, upskill and potentially manage subordinates.
- Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels
- Relationship focused, you will enjoy nurturing long-term commercial relationships resulting in repeat business and network referrals.
- Ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation
- First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in with gravitas and credibility
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.