Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
As the heart of our company, the Operations Department is made up of different teams which collaborate in order to ensure that new customers, transactions and processes run smoothly and safely in our network.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place.
Working as part of the Client Servicing team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for supporting clients and dealers throughout the transaction process and acting as a liaison between dealing and sales staff, clients and back office.
We are looking for new or recent graduates who are smart, driven and ambitious and want to join us in our journey to build a global business! This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role which offers professional growth and career progression.
The role is fast-paced and demanding, and attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure are a necessity. All work will be conducted in English and German, both written and verbal fluency in both languages, is essential.
No experience is required and full training will be provided, however existing knowledge of international payments and/or FX trading is an advantage.
Responsibilities will include:
- Point of contact for dealers and clients for all operational queries
- Working with other teams to ensure a seamless trade to payment experience for clients, resolving any issues that arise during the process
- Adhering to internal procedures and controls to ensure risks are minimized
- Processing beneficiary bank information and instructing outbound international currency payments
- Contacting clients regarding trades and/or payments and providing statements of information as required
The successful candidate will be:
- Driven, with the desire to provide a high level of service to clients
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal fluency in English and German
- Proactive, with the ability to work within strict time-frames and under pressure
- Fast learning, with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload appropriately
- Diligent, with excellent attention to detail
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.