Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
Working as part of the Finance team from our offices in central Málaga you will be responsible for processing, verifying and reconciling invoices plus making payments and controlling expenses by receiving payments.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing, international company in a role that offers professional growth and career progression.
If you want to develop your professional career in Finance and join an international environment, this is your place. Ready to join the revolution?
- Completing payments by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing paychecks
- Managing all vendor queries regarding finance
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Cross-departmental projects
- Collaborate in the audit process
- At least 1 year of experience in Accounts Payable
- University degree in Accounting, Business Management, Economics or similar
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel and ERP (NetSuite/Oracle, SAP and NAV)
- English (C1), Spanish (C1), other languages are a plus
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude and highly reliable
- Strong skills in problem-solving, basic accounting principles, teamwork, documentation, data analysis and multi-tasking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.