Ebury, one of the fastest-growing Fintech companies in the sector, is looking for a
talented junior marketeer to join the marketing team, focusing on the DACH region. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop a marketing career within the dynamic Fintech sector.
As Marketing Executive you will develop, execute and measure effective content-led B2B marketing activities and demand generation campaigns to, directly and indirectly, support business development.
The role will involve the management of multi-channel programmes for the
German-speaking market. Main activities involve email marketing, social media, website optimisation, as well as copywriting, PR, and events.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment but we’ll give you all the support you need to thrive.
● Execute the demand generation and awareness marketing plans/campaigns/tactics
in a variety of inbound and outbound marketing channels including content creation
and distribution, digital advertising, social media marketing, email marketing, lead
nurture programs, etc.
● Work collaboratively with various internal teams as well as with external
agencies/contractors as required to scale activities
● Monitor campaigns and measure ROI to drive continuous improvement
● Manage the execution of campaign communications using a variety of tools
● Coordinate the PR programme for your market working with an external agency to
help establish the brand as an admired player in the sector
● Copywriting/translating/proofreading, ensuring all content is delivered to the highest
● Smart, ambitious and motivated
● A passionate self-starter that is self-directed, able to both execute independently and in collaboration with others
● A mix of skills including a creative eye, strong technical skills, organisation and
project management capabilities
● Hungry to develop, grow and take on more responsibilities quickly
● Stakeholder management - ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of
stakeholders including senior management and those in more technical roles
● Fluent German speaker and writer with strong copywriting skills
● Experience in a similar Marketing role within the Finance sector or a related industry
● Experienced in using Salesforce CRM
● Experienced in using Salesforce Pardot
● As we are a global business, working proficiency in the English language is desirable
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.