Solutions Dealer & Dealing Support
Due to the rapid growth of our direct and indirect client book we are looking to expand the dealing team in Canada. The Ebury Solutions Team manages our partners network, which constitutes the core of our indirect sales channels, through different partnership models, including introductory broker agreements and program management agreements using our white-label solution or accessing our capabilities through API connection.
The role is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a small but exciting team, and gain a greater understanding of FX dealing.
On the one side you will assist the corporate dealers with Dealing support related activities and on the other hand be the first point of contact for indirect sales/ partner portfolio managers, supporting PMs in deal execution, pricing, upselling Ebury’s capabilities and managing partner relationships. Dealing support related activities include requesting quotes and booking trades with exotic currency LPs, proactively sharing market updates and news with dealers, analysing competitor’s offering, keeping track of credit markets and new procedures in the dealing team and operations.
And you will have responsibility for managing, maintaining, and assisting our portfolio of partners, offering an optimum level of service to them and their underlying clients.
● Service a portfolio of partners and their clients through a range of different products, including FX hedging & cash management, onboarding.
● Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers, using
various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg.
● Handle a high volume of incoming requests via phone and email with the dealing
● Gain an in-depth understanding of the processes within all departments including
Screening, Operations, Reconciliation, Compliance and Treasury.
● Build and maintain strong relationships with both our partners and their clients.
● Assist partners in growing their existing businesses through your Ebury product
Experience (essential and desired)
● Minimum of 1 years’ experience in the FX industry
● Fluent in English
● Degree level education preferred
● Strong mathematical/analytical background
Competencies and Personal Characteristics
● Ability to work under pressure while working accurately and efficiently
● Fast learner with a high level of attention to detail
● Possess a positive, enthusiastic and motivated attitude
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills including an excellent phone
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.