Corporate FX Dealer
We are looking for a Corporate FX Dealer for our Toronto Office, with proven dealing
experience and exceptional sales skills.
We require a proactive and energetic personality with enthusiasm to drive growth in a
● Build a portfolio of corporate clients executing a range of different products, including
FX hedging, lending, payments & cash management
● Upsell Ebury’s broad product capabilities, to ensure a best in class client proposition
● Execution of FX trades (SPOT, FWD, NDF, etc.) with multiple liquidity providers,
using various different trading platforms, as well as Bloomberg
● Collaborate with a large, successful sales team to assist in business origination
● Understand clients business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the
best solution for their situation using Ebury's large product suite
● Understand competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury's solutions
● Deliver on dealer-specific KPIs including repeat & new business revenues, reducing
client churn, upselling cross-selling multiple relevant products and increasing
● Building & maintaining strong client relationships through client meetings
● Originate new business via networking with existing clients for business referrals
● FX dealing and financial services experience
● Experience of working in an established FX institution and or commercial bank
selling to mid-size corporates and quasi institutions
● Able to develop FX strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback
and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while
focusing the message on customer needs and expectations.
● Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels. Due to
the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will be
● Proven ability to bring passion, proactivity, energy and motivation to a sales
● First-class phone communication skills, able to win commitment and buy-in.
● French and/or Chinese language is a plus
What we Offer
● Thanks to our induction and full training program you will get introduced to our
products, teams and culture. Feel a member of our community from day 1!
● 3 Weeks Paid Holidays
● Full Health Benefits
● Career Path: At Ebury, we are very much down to your drive and ambition: your
success and efforts will be rewarded.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
In September 2021, Ebury was named one of the top 15 European Fintechs to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.